Saturday, November 2, 2013

Day of the Dead 2013


Today, friends and I went to Day of the Dead fest at San Jose Museum of art. San Jose is always filled wit artists and things to do and while I do go to San Francisco more I don't think the other cities get enough credit. There are always fun things to do. The festival was nice. There was dancing and festivities. I loved the outfits. It was very beautiful. We walked through the museum and later my husband and I lunched at a restaurant nearby. I hope you all were able to check out some nice Dia De Los Muertos celebrations in the cities. 







I got these beautiful, festive earrings at a cool vintage shop down town Palo Alto. They were perfect for the festival today. So cool and vintage 80's. I have pierced ears but these were fun.


















Skeleton tunic dress, Kreepsville 666. Skeleton earrings, vintage. See through duster coat, Wild at Heart vintage on etsy. Ribcage purse, Restyle from the Gothic Shop UK. 



1 comment:

  1. Wow! Fantastic photos! I am absolutely dying to go to an event like this! I love how Dia de los Muertos celebrates the lives and memories of the dead with joy and celebrations! I have never seen those dancers, and I would love to! The sculptures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete